Horizon is where the makers of WordPress.com test upcoming changes and new features with the WordPress.com community.
By using the Horizon testing site, you will be testing small and big changes still under development. It is a place a where we will come together to discuss updates and features through the Horizon Feedback blog.
Please keep in mind:
- Calls for testing will happen on the Horizon Feedback blog.
- Not every new feature will be tested.
- Involvement will be on a volunteer basis.
- Be careful: things might break!
- Be patient and stay positive! We value constructive criticism when it’s made in a helpful way.
We are here to listen. The feedback we receive will be balanced with other data and insights such as stats, past experience, and WordPress.com goals.
If you use the testing site and volunteer to report your findings, it will help us, you, and millions of people worldwide.
We know we have a smart, creative, and insightful community at WordPress.com, so we’re excited to offer a more direct place for testing and look forward to you joining us to help make WordPress.com better!
Please follow the Horizon Feedback blog to stay updated.